Indeed the words in the declaration relate to a very significant matter and have a profound explanation. There is no doubt that these are huge words which comprise significant meanings with distinguished aims and so many benefits. The people of knowledge have pointed out the huge importance of these words and the magnitude of what they comprise, of gains and benefits. Here we will summarise a number of these splendid benefits extracted from the Talbiyaah:
So from these benefits is:
- Your saying: ‘Labbaik’ (here I am). This includes the answer to your supplication.
- Talbiyah includes love. ‘Labbaik’ (here I am) is not said except to The One who is loved and glorified.
- Talbiyah comprises a devotion to a continuous Ibadah (worship).
- It includes submissiveness and humility, i.e. humbleness and more modesty.
- It comprises al-Ikhlaas (sincerity).
From the benefits of the Talbiyaah are those:
- It comprises an affirmation that ALLAH Almighty, The Lord, hears; as it is impossible that a man will say ‘Labbaik’ (here I am) to someone who will not hear his Dua (supplication).
- It includes coming closer to ALLAH Almighty, as it is said: that the Talbiyah is taken from the word al-ilbaab (establishing) and that is seeking closeness or nearness.
- The Talbiyah is used as a difference between moving from one state to another and from one ritual to another in Ihraam, just like as the Takbeer (saying ALLAHU AKBER) in the prayer is a reason for moving from one pillar of the prayer to another. This is why it is the Sunnah to utter the Talbiyah up until the start of the Tawaaf (circumambulation). Thus, the Talbiyah is a symbol of Hajj and a (sign of) change in the actions of its ritual and rites.
- The Talbiyah is a symbol of Tawheed and the creed of Hazrat Ibraheem (AS), which is the spirit of Hajj and its intention. On the contrary, it is the spirit of all acts of ibadah (worship). This is why the Talbiyah is the key to this act of worship.
From its splendid benefits is that it contains the key to jannah (Paradise) and the door of Islam whereby Jannah (Paradise) and Islam are entered. It is also the statement of al-Ikhlaas and testifies for ALLAH Almighty that He has not any partners.
From the benefits of the Talbiyah is that it includes the reality that all praise (al-Hamd) is for ALLAH Almighty. From its benefits is that it comprises the acknowledgement that all the blessings belong to ALLAH Almighty. The Talbiyah includes the acknowledgement that all the power and dominion belongs to ALLAH Almighty Alone.
Sauditours.co.uk is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK offers a range of from UK.